Chocolate Rough Slice
- 125g butter
- 1/3 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut
- 1 cup S.R. Flour
- 2 teaspoons Cocoa
- Pinch Salt
CHOCOLATE ROUGH TOPPING
- 3 tablespoons Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa
- 1 cup sifted Icing Sugar
- 30g butter
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Sift dry ingredients into a bowl, add sugar and coconut.
- Stir in melted butter and mix well.
- Press into a greased paper lined tin.
- Bake in moderate oven for 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly on a wire rack.
- Cover with the chocolate rough topping while still warm.
- Cut into slices when cold and enjoy!
CHOCOLATE ROUGH TOPPING:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.